Bacon wrapped Jalapeno
A friend gave me this recipe many years ago and we have been making it at least once every 2 weeks since then.
- 24 Jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 pkg of cream cheese
- 1 pkg of bacon (about 24 strips)
- 24 Thai chili peppers (only use if you like extremely spicy food)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the Jalapeno pepper down the long side. You can remove the seeds if you like, but we like it very spicy and keep the seeds in.
Stuff some cream cheese tin each of the Jalapeno peppers.
Add 1 Thai chile pepper in the cream cheese inside each of the Jalapeno peppers.
Roll each of the Jalapeno peppers in Bacon.
Place on baking sheet and bake in the oven minutes at 350 degrees for about 30. Turning them every 10 minutes.
If you want it EVEN more spicy you can add hotsauce to each of the peppers during the last 5 minutes of baking.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Spicy potatoes o gratin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- BAKED RICE CUSTARD 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Chocolate 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Summer Cucumber Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Salmorejo 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Cheddar 4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!