Recipes with chili peppers - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: green peppers, hot sauce, red pepper, spice, curry recipes, spicy, easy paprika
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chili peppers recipes
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
This is one you can reheat and eat all week
- 2 pounds ground beef chicken
- 1 pound italian sausage
- 3 cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 green chili peppers
- 2 strips bacon
- 500ml beef stock
- 1/2 beer
- 1/2c chili powder
- 1 tbsp worcestershire
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
29 Spicy One-Pot Dishes That Will Help You Live Longer
Kick up the heat, and stay warm with these fiery one-pot dishes!
Spicy potatoes o gratin
Slice the potatoes super thin
- 4 thai chili peppers
- 1/2 pgk cream cheese
- 4 large potatoes sliced very thin
- 3 C milk
- Bacon flavored spice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese
18 spicy exotic condiments for those who can stand the heat
If you can't eat without drenching your food in hot sauce or piling on the chilies, you need to try these spicy condiments from around the world.
Southwestern Roasted Spaghetti Squash with a Creamy Roasted Pepper Sauce
Three years ago I had a large harvest of spaghetti squash, over 140 of them, at 2 to 5 pounds each! After selling a...
- 1 large 4 to 5 pound spaghetti squash
- 3 tablespoons nut or other oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chipolte powder
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper
- 2 red jalapeno peppers
- 2 green jalapeno peppers
- 2 Anaheim chili peppers
- 2 habanero peppers
- 1 large fine chopped red onion
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 4 coarse chopped plum tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fine chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fine chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Coarse kosher or sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- Rough chopped cilantro
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
Bacon wrapped JalapenoRecipewe ♡
A friend gave me this recipe many years ago and we have been making it at least once every 2 weeks since then
- 24 Jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 pkg of cream cheese
- 1 pkg of bacon (about 24 strips)
- 24 Thai chili peppers (only use if you like extremely spicy food)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!