Beef and bean chili recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Beef and bean chili recipes
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
While I'm sure everyone else is submitting desserts, I am submitting something savory, spicy even! My award winnin...
- 2 tablespoons light extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 white onions, chopped
- 7 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 16 ounces hot Italian sausage (approximately 5 links), casings removed, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounds ground beef (20/80 or leaner)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 7-ounce cans chopped green chili's
- 1 13-ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes (regular or chili style)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup oyster crackers (optional)
- Crispy Corn Fritters
Super Easy Chili Recipe
- ground beef
- onion powder
- taco flavor
20 minute chili
add your own twist to suit your taste
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- onion , chopped
- green pepper , chopped
- 1 can of chili beans
- 1 can kidney beans, dark or light
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can tomato sauce, small one
- chili powder to taste
- oregano to taste
Great Red Pepper and Beef Chili Con Carne
Saute the onion and peppers in a deep pot untill the onions are translucent
- 2 large diced onions
- 1 diced bell pepper (any colour will do)
- 4 cans of kidney beans
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 tsp of chili powder
- 2 tbsp of chili paste (optional)