Beef and bean chili recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Beef and bean chili recipes
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
While I'm sure everyone else is submitting desserts, I am submitting something savory, spicy even! My award winnin...
- 2 tablespoons light extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 white onions
- 7 garlic cloves
- minced or pressed
- 16 ounces hot Italian sausage (approximately 5 links)
- casings removed
- coarsely chopped
- 4 ounds ground beef (20/80 or leaner)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 7-ounce cans chopped green chili's
- 1 13-ounce can red kidney beans
- rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes (regular or chili style)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup oyster crackers (optional)
- Crispy Corn Fritters
20 minute chili
add your own twist to suit your taste
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- green pepper
- 1 can of chili beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- dark or light
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can tomato sauce
- small one
- chili powder to taste
- oregano to taste
Super Easy Chili Recipe
- ground beef
- onion powder
- taco flavor
Great Red Pepper and Beef Chili Con Carne
Saute the onion and peppers in a deep pot untill the onions are translucent
- 2 large diced onions
- 1 diced bell pepper (any colour will do)
- 4 cans of kidney beans
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 2 tsp of chili powder
- 2 tbsp of chili paste (optional)