Chili cheese dip recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Spanish empanadas are little hot pockets of delicious!
- 2.25 Cups of flour
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3 Tsp. of lard
- 1/5 Cup of warm water
- 5 Tsp. of olive oil
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tsp. of chili powder
- 1 Tsp. of cumin
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl, combine the flour, beaten egg, lard, warm water, and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
- In a hot pan, pour a little olive oil and sautée the onions, until tender. Add the ground beef, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic and diced tomatoes. Cook until beef is no longer pink, and the flavors have incorporated well.
- Roll out the empanada dough, and cut out circles with a ramekin.
- Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper, and place the dough circles on top.
- Fill with meat mixture, fold in half and press with the edge of a fork. Brush with egg yolk to glaze.
- Cook at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Chili cheese dip recipes
Chili Cheese dip
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Jar Queso Dip
- ½ White Onion, Chopped
- - 4 Green Onions, Diced
- - 2 Chorizo Sausages, Lining cut and Innards out
- - 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Tortilla Chips For Dipping
Chilli Cheese Dip
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Chilli cheese dip with salsa for added flavor to dip chips for some thiing new
- 1/2 block velveeta cheese cut into blocks
- 1/2 jar salsa
- 1 can hormel chilli with or with out beans
Chili Cheese dip
1 roll of Hot spicy sausage 1 block of Mexican Velveeta 1 can of chili no beans
- brown hot sausage , drain sausage
- Cut velveeta in to 1/2 in cubes
- melt cheese in microwave
- after cheese is melted add chili and sausage
- and mix together
Put all in crockpot
- 16 oz can Hormel chili no beans
- 1 sm can green chilies chopped
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese cubed
- dash Tabasco sauce
- dash Worcestershire sauce
Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a 9X13 pan
- 2 packages shredded cheese
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 2 cans skyline chili