Mexican dip recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Mexican dip recipes
Put all in crockpot
- 16 oz can Hormel chili no beans
- 1 sm can green chilies chopped
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese cubed
- dash Tabasco sauce
- dash Worcestershire sauce
chip dipp for party
- cream cheese
- hot dog chili
- shredded cheese fiesta type