Fruit dip recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Fruit dip recipes
Cream cheese dip
Mix together. Refrigerate
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
Easy 2 ingredient delicious fruit dip
- Raspberry yogurt and cool whip
Perfect for fruit trays for family gatherings and the holidays
- 1 pkg. of 8oz. cream cheese ( Softened )
- 1 7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream
Pumpkin Fruit Dip
Mix all ingredients til smooth
- 1 15oz can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 8oz tub cool whip
- 1 5.1oz box vanilla pudding mix
- pinch of cinnamon
Caramel Apple Dip
Peel the label off the can of milk and place it in a pan of water, making sure the water is above the can always (y...
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pan of water
Mix pudding mix, milk and lemon juice in a bowl
- 1 Small Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Drops Lemon Juice
- 1 Small Tub Cool-Wip
Using an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and marshmallow creme until mixed thoroughly
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Food coloring - optional
Thaw Cool Whip before starting recipe
- Fruit Dip
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 well beaten egg
- 1 (1 litre tub) Cool Whip – thawed
- Put ingredients in a pot over low heat and cook until thickened (it burns easily). Then let cool. This can be done in the microwave, just be sure to mix occasionally (2 minutes at a time until thick)
- Fold in Cool Whip by hand. Can be refrigerated for days and freezes well.