Fruit dip recipes - 8 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chocolate Soufflé in a Mug
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Fruit dip recipes
Cream cheese dip
Mix together. Refrigerate
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
Perfect for fruit trays for family gatherings and the holidays
- 1 pkg. of 8oz. cream cheese ( Softened )
- 1 7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream
Easy 2 ingredient delicious fruit dip
- Raspberry yogurt and cool whip
Pumpkin Fruit Dip
Mix all ingredients til smooth
- 1 15oz can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 8oz tub cool whip
- 1 5.1oz box vanilla pudding mix
- pinch of cinnamon
Caramel Apple Dip
Peel the label off the can of milk and place it in a pan of water, making sure the water is above the can always (y...
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pan of water
Mix pudding mix, milk and lemon juice in a bowl
- 1 Small Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Drops Lemon Juice
- 1 Small Tub Cool-Wip
Using an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and marshmallow creme until mixed thoroughly
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Food coloring - optional
Thaw Cool Whip before starting recipe
- Fruit Dip
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 well beaten egg
- 1 (1 litre tub) Cool Whip – thawed
- Put ingredients in a pot over low heat and cook until thickened (it burns easily). Then let cool. This can be done in the microwave, just be sure to mix occasionally (2 minutes at a time until thick)
- Fold in Cool Whip by hand. Can be refrigerated for days and freezes well.
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!