Perfect for fruit trays for family gatherings and the holidays.
- 1 pkg. of 8oz. cream cheese ( Softened )
- 1 7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix cream cheese and Marshmallow cream
Chill for one hour
You can double the batch by adding another bar of cream cheese and another jar of marshmallow cream
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!