San Francisco Cocktail with Pineapple and Grenadine
- - 1 glass of pineapple juice
- - A bit of grenadine
- - Powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fill your glass of pineapple juice
Add a little grenadine.
And finally, add the sugar.
You'll also love
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Gomaae 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- fruit dip 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Limeade Rum Punch 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Fruit Smoothies 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- swedish fish cake bowl 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca