San Francisco Cocktail with Pineapple and Grenadine
- - 1 glass of pineapple juice
- - A bit of grenadine
- - Powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 1mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fill your glass of pineapple juice
Add a little grenadine.
And finally, add the sugar.
You'll also love
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy French Toast 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- swedish fish cake bowl 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Pineapple Jello Fruit Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pfun party punch 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Papayas in the Oven 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Kinky Blow Pop Martin 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca