swedish fish cake bowl
swedish fish mixed with marshamallows
- swedish fish and marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
get your swedish fish from the store
get some marshamallows too
add the marshamallows and swedish fish onto a pot
heat it up
serve on a dish aand walla
do not over heat use non cook sticking spray
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!