50 no-cook recipes to cool you down this summer
Stay cool when the mercury rises with these fresh, no-cook Summer recipes.
© The Healthy Foodie
Cold Cucumber Soup
Cool and refreshing, this cucumber soup is perfect for a hot and sticky summer day! Best of all, it requires absolutely no cooking at all. All you need is are the ingredients, a blender and a fridge to cool it down! Get the whole recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!