Mango & Kreme Sticky Rice
A recreated restaurant style mango and Thai sticky rice desert
- 3-4 Table spoon of sugar (Can be replaced with honey)
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 2 Mangos
- 1/2 to 1/4 cup of rice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook rice in rice cooker. When done stir in sugar 3-4 tablespoon
Heat evaporated milk until tick. Add in sugar 1 to 2 tablespoon. Microwave 30 seconds
Cut up mango into slices
Put mango over rice and spoon evaporated milk over mango and rice
You'll also love
- rice Krispies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Basic Buttercream Icing 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Moms Spanish Rice 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Wild rice cheese soup 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Thai Stir Fry 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Green bean salad, mango and red... 3.7/5 (26 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Stuffed Sticky Rice 1.5/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.