- 2 ripe mangoes
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- to taste
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice or more to taste
- pinch salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel the mangoes and cut into chunks, removing as much of the flesh as you can. Put the chunks into a blender, and squeeze the mango pits over the blender to extract as much juice from the clinging flesh as possible. Add the rest of the ingredients, and puree until smooth. Pour into molds and freeze
You'll also love
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Pear Shortbread with Green Tea Foam 3/5 (185 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake 4/5 (43 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.