The best healthy popsicle ideas - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.
Top rated Healthy popsicle recipes
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds
- 1 peach
- cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis
- peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
Your winter hibernation meal plan: 18 freezer-friendly dishes to help you eat well all season
MEAL prep is key to nutritional soundness. Take it even further by preparing in bulk and freezing your meals for healthy eating all winter.
Peel the mangoes and cut into chunks, removing as much of the flesh as you can
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- to taste
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice or more to taste
- pinch salt
25 Melt-In-Your-Mouth Ice Cream Desserts For Summer
Need more reasons to eat more ice cream?
By Randy Bandages
A frozen mustard treat, and a new look at a retro favorite: MUSTARD!
- 2 containers of yellow mustard
- plastic popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
By ranjaniskitchen, Ranjani's Kitchen
Watermelon popsicles – Ice pops made from fresh watermelon puree
- Watermelon – 3 to 4 cups (De-seeded and cut into pieces)
- Sugar – ½ cup or as needed
- Rose water /essence – ½ tsp (Optional)
- Popsicle Mould