Our best fruit popsicle recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: popsicle
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!
Top rated Fruit popsicle recipes
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
25 Comforting Casseroles To Beat The Back-To-School Blues
Is any dish more comforting than a good ol' classic casserole? Let these 25 delicious recipes help you beat the back-to-school blues!
Fruit Pops for kids!Recipewe ♡
Homemade and healthy fruit popsicles to satisfy your ice cream cravings!
- 6/8 lolly pops.
- 2 cups fruit purée/blended frozen fruit/fruit juice
- 1/3 cup sugar