Our coolest strawberry popsicle recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Strawberry popsicle recipes
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds
- 1 peach
- cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis
- peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
29 fast food faves you can make at home
It's easier than you think!
Strawberry Jello Popsicles
in a bowl mix together the jello powder and kool aid and sugar add the boiling water and mix until it is well blen
- 1 pkg of jello powder(strawberry)
- 1pkg of kool aid juice powder without sweetener(strawberry)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water