Our easy strawberry desserts with cool whip - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Easy strawberry desserts with cool whip recipes
Shortcake strawberry goo
Easy to make summer dessert!
- strawberry pie glaze
- shortcake, mashed
- cool whip
Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the box directions
- 1 box lemon cake mix (and required ingredients)
- 1 small box strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup lemonade, prepared
- 1 container Cool Whip Frosting (vanilla flavored)
- Strawberries, sliced, for topping (optional)
Strawberry Fluff Salad
In sauce pan, combine puddings and jello and heat and stir
- 2 lbs washed and sliced strawberries (fresh is best)
- 2 packages COOK and SERVE vanilla pudding
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 3 cups water
Mommy's Strawberry Pie
This is made at all of our summer time cook outs and I opt for this for my birthday rather then a cake, so yummy
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 pint of strawberries, washed and diced into
- 1 package of strawberry gel/pie filler
- 2/3 cup of confectioners sugar
- 1 carton of cool whip
Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie
Arrange most of sliced strawberries in crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced 1 large box vanilla pudding 1 sm box strawberry jello 2 cups water 16oz. Cool whip 1 graham cracker crust
Strawberry Pretzel Salad
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2½ cups pretzels, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 6 ounce box instant strawberry jello
- 1 16 ounce container of fresh strawberries, sliced, or 1 10 ounce package frozen strawberries
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce container of cool whip
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!