Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- 2½ cups pretzels, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 6 ounce box instant strawberry jello
- 1 16 ounce container of fresh strawberries, sliced, or 1 10 ounce package frozen strawberries
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce container of cool whip
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine crushed pretzels, sugar, and melted butter. Press into a lightly greased 9×13 pan. Bake for 8 minutes and remove from oven. Let cool completely.
Make the jello according to package directions. Mix in the fresh strawberries. Let refrigerate for an hour or so to let it partially set.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until creamy. Fold in the cool whip. Spread the mixture over the top of the pretzel crust completely to the edges so the jello won’t leak through.
Pour the jello over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving!