Strawberry Fluff Salad
- 2 lbs washed and sliced strawberries (fresh is best)
- 2 packages COOK and SERVE vanilla pudding
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 3 cups water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In sauce pan, combine puddings and jello and heat and stir. as mixture warms, it will thicken (boil)
allow to cool. add Cool whip and strawberries. chill before serving for best results
You'll also love
- Devil Food Cake 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Favorite Fudge Recipe (Cocoa... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Mom's Taco Salad with Beans 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon 7-up Jello 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Sunrise Parfait 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Pineapple Jello Fruit Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.