Yummy Waffle Custard
Its just the yummy waffle custard, do you like it?
- 4 eggie weggie yolks
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Add half a vanilla bean if desired
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a sauce pan heat milk and vanilla extract, bring it to a boil.
In a separate bowl stir together the eggie weggie yolks and sugar.
Once the milk has boiled, temper into the egg mixture slowly.
Pour everything back into the pot, keep whisking on medium heat until to desired thickness.
Strain and refrigerate for up to 7 days.
Or you can freeze it...
Just make sure you strain it, i don't know..
I don't like custard but i could eat that stuff by the spoonful...
You'll also love
- Mj's Yummy Ham & Cheese Omelet 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Brownie in a Mug 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Chocolate Fudge 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
- Applesauce Muffins 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Red Beet eggs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Squash Relish 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Mac Sauce Clone 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Waffles 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe