Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- • 1 cup Applesauce
- • 1/3 cup Oil
- • 1 Egg beaten
- • ½ cup White Sugar
- • 2 cup Flour
- • 1 tsp Baking Soda
- • 1 tsp All Spice
- • ½ tsp Salt
- • 1 cup Craisins (dried fruit)
- • ½ cup Nuts, or Chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Combine applesauce, oil, egg, and white sugar.
3. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, all spice, salt, craisins, and nuts (or chocolate chips).
4. Stir the two mixtures together (do not over mix) and ladle the batter into liners.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Then let them cool.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Cake and sauce 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Drunken Icing 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Oat Biscuits 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Sunrise Parfait 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Super Simple Meatloaf Recipe 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy as 1-2-3 Cinnamon Rolls 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Zebra Muffins
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees
Review this recipe