Bran Muffins. Discover our recipe.
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Cereal
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Apple Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine Sugar, Cereal, Milk, Egg, Vegetable oil and Apple sauce in a mixing bowl. Let stand for 5mins
Add Cinnamon/Nutmeg, Flour, Baking powder and Salt
Poor mix into greased muffin pan and bake of 375 until toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1130 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (430 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.1/5 (263 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!