Bran Muffins. Discover our recipe.
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Cereal
- 1 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Apple Sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine Sugar, Cereal, Milk, Egg, Vegetable oil and Apple sauce in a mixing bowl. Let stand for 5mins
Add Cinnamon/Nutmeg, Flour, Baking powder and Salt
Poor mix into greased muffin pan and bake of 375 until toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.3/5 (379 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Margarita Cupcakes 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped Hot dogs 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry Muffins 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Sirnee 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!