Chocolate Covered Raspberries
Chocolate Covered Raspberries. Discover our recipe.
- A bunch of fresh raspberries
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Break chocolate up into small pieces. Melt in the microwave.
Dip the raspberries in the melted chocolate, let cook on a cooling rack covered with wax paper.
Make sure the chocolate isn't too hot when dipping the fruit in otherwise it might wilt them a little.
You'll also love
- Walnut Crescent Cookies 3.7/5 (101 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes with a kick 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Chili 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Skor Bar 4.7/5 (57 Votes)
- Nuts Rava Upma 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Glazed Brownies 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Raspberries Rule 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!