6 Delicious Popsicles That Taste Like Summer
Too hot? Get a taste of ice-cold summer goodness.
Rainbow Fruit Popsicles — © Eat Amazing
There's nothing more joyful than an edible rainbow! Recipe here.
Cold Brew Iced Mocha Pops — © The View From Great Island
How do I like my coffee in the summer? Ice-cold, on a stick, and full of chocolate chips. Recipe here!
watermelon popsicles — © cooking classy
The kids will love these... If they ever last that long! Recipe here.
Gin + tonic Popsicles — © A Dash of ginger
Want to enjoy your cocktails on the sly? This genius recipe is for you.
coconut blueberry smash pops — © Wallflower kitchen
The British have a word for this flavor: "moreish." I means, I WANT MORE! Recipe here.
chocolate peanut butter yoghurt popsicles — © Marsha's baking addiction
Fudgy, creamy, and oh-so-dreamy... Did we mention it only needs 4 ingredients? Recipe here!
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!