- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 water
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Rinse berries, set aside.
In saucepan, stir water, sugar and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Stir in berries and let boil for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
Beat butter and sugar together then add egg.
In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt.
Stir flour mixture into butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Add milk.
Mix until well blended.
Pour berry mixture into 1 1/2 quart baking dish and pour dough mixture on top.
Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
Serve with icecream.
You'll also love
- No Bake Raspberry Icebox Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pistachio Salad 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- No Bake PB and Chocolate Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cool whip delight 3.8/5 (36 Votes)
- Baked Salmon 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Martini 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry and Currant Jam 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.