Plum Berry Cobbler
A super easy blueberry baby food puree, with a Cheerio twist!
Plum Berry Cobbler. Discover our recipe.
- 1 small plum
- Approx 25 blueberries
- Handful of honey nut Cheerios.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make a cross at the bottom of the plum and plunge into boiling water for a few minutes.
Take it out and rinse and peel off the skin.
Place into blender with blueberries.
Pulse on high for about 30 seconds.
Add in the Cheerios, pulse again a few times.
Mix well to ensure your purple creation is perfectly blended.
Add a little water, if you desire a smoother texture.
You'll also love
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach n 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Melon Nanners Oh So Minty 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Coooo Good For You Smoothie 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.2/5 (10 Votes)