Plum Berry Cobbler
A super easy blueberry baby food puree, with a Cheerio twist!
Plum Berry Cobbler. Discover our recipe.
- 1 small plum
- Approx 25 blueberries
- Handful of honey nut Cheerios.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make a cross at the bottom of the plum and plunge into boiling water for a few minutes.
Take it out and rinse and peel off the skin.
Place into blender with blueberries.
Pulse on high for about 30 seconds.
Add in the Cheerios, pulse again a few times.
Mix well to ensure your purple creation is perfectly blended.
Add a little water, if you desire a smoother texture.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (63 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (89 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Apple berry Tofu 4.4/5 (28 Votes)