- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 350
Place the blueberries into an 8 inch square baking dish. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the mayonnaise until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the berries.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Classic Cherry Blackberry Pie 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple Snackers 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry-Blueberry Pancakes 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Nana's Rhubarb Crisp 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Lasagna 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Red Fruit Crumble 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Kaleberry Smoothie 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Baked Apple Crisp 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!