Delicious blueberry crisp recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: frozen blueberry recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Blueberry crisp recipes
Preheat the oven to 350
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
If you only have 5 minutes to make dessert, try this frozen strawberry yogurt
By Pascale Weeks
Follow this yum STEP-by-STEP recipe to the fastest FRO-YO you've ever made!
- 4 Cups Blueberries
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon