Ways to make apple crisp without oats - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Apple crisp without oats recipes
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Avocado cake and other delicious ways to bake veggies into desserts
From blueberry zucchini cake to sweet potato blondies, your baked goods are about to get a whole lot more exciting and heaps healthier too!
Gramas Apple Crisp
By Kghornsten, Graceline Paper Studio
Simple but very delicious apple crisp recipe with a golden crunch top
- 6 -7 large apples peeled and sliced
- 2/3 to 1 c. Sugar
- Cinnamon to your liking
- Topping....mix 3/4 c brown sugar with 3/4 c. Butter until crumbly.
These Chocolate Serving Cups Will Up Your Hosting Game
By Nadia Paprikas
Follow this simple step-by-step guide to make yourself some incredible, edible chocolate cups!
Mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and egg
- 8 apples
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup old fashioned
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 pounds apples (6 medium)