Ways to make apple crisp without oats - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Apple crisp without oats recipes
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Avocado cake and other delicious ways to bake veggies into desserts
From blueberry zucchini cake to sweet potato blondies, your baked goods are about to get a whole lot more exciting and heaps healthier too!
Gramas Apple Crisp
By Kghornsten, Graceline Paper Studio
Simple but very delicious apple crisp recipe with a golden crunch top
- 6 -7 large apples peeled and sliced
- 2/3 to 1 c. Sugar
- Cinnamon to your liking
- Topping....mix 3/4 c brown sugar with 3/4 c. Butter until crumbly.
These Chocolate Serving Cups Will Up Your Hosting Game
By Nadia Paprikas
Follow this simple step-by-step guide to make yourself some incredible, edible chocolate cups!
Mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and egg
- 8 apples
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup old fashioned
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 pounds apples (6 medium)