Baked apple recipes - 3 recipes
Create delectable baked apples. For a healthier dessert we have a delicious assortment of baked apples sure to please even the pickiest eater.
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Apple contest
Chef Tips and Tricks
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar
Top rated Baked apple recipes
Baked Apple Crisp
arrange cut up apples in a 9 inch by 6 inch baking dish combine flour,oats and brown sugar cut in butter until t...
- 3 cups of thinly sliced apples
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats(quick cooking kind)
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
Recipe For Apple Pie With a French Twist
Tarte aux pommes (or Apple pie) is a classic French dessert that's easy to prepare and inexpensive. Follow this guide to make your own!
Preheat oven to 400 ° F. - Wash and dry apples
- 4 apples
- 1 1/2 tbs butter
- 1 tablespoon of almond powder
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 glass of cider
- For the meringue
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup sugar
10 fruits you should be eating this fall
By Deborah Deprez
These fruits are LUSCIOUS, nutritious and very much in SEASON. Here's all you need to know about the best of fall produce.
Homestyle Baked Apples
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Preheat oven to 350F. Using a vegetable peeler and starting from the top of each apple, remove the peel one third o...
- 4 medium granny smith apples
- 1/2 cup apple brandy or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 pint nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt