Apple chip recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Apple chip recipes
Dehydrator dried Apples & Cinnamon
This snack tastes so much better when you can make it at home!
- 10 medium or 8 large apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
- lemon juice
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Rinse, peel and core your apple
autumn apple chips
preheat oven to 250. slice apple in thin slices
- 5lbs apples
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tbs nut meg