Dehydrator dried Apples & Cinnamon
This snack tastes so much better when you can make it at home!
- 10 medium or 8 large apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
- lemon juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and core all apples.
Slice cleaned apples approximately 0,5 cm.
Spread out on clean surface (dehydrator layer)
Spray with mixture of lemon and water to prevent from turning brown. Fill out all the sheets until you run out of apple slices.
Sprinkle little bit of cinnamon and some sugar over each layer of the apple slices.
Put layers one of top of each other into the dehydrator. Set to dry for 6 hours.
Makes them nice and crispy with lot of flavor.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Snacking Cake 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Chilli parotta chennai style 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Ginger and Sweet Potato Puree 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple Chips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork chop with apple, and a hint... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.