Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Healthy snacks recipes
Praline Pecan Crunch
Preheat oven to 250
- 1 16oz pkg. quaker Oat Squares cereal (8 cups)
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
Tasty Halloween Party Snacks To Keep Things Spooky
From spooky ghosts to creepy spiders, these Halloween snacks are guaranteed to add a super scary touch to your Halloween celebration!
Dehydrator dried Apples & Cinnamon
This snack tastes so much better when you can make it at home!
- 10 medium or 8 large apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (optional)
- lemon juice
Top 20 Best Ever Beer Snacks
Some foods go down better with beer than others. Here are our top 20 picks for the best beer snacks ever!
gram cracker bites
By Mama Payton
- Sugar gram crackers strawberries bannanas berries whip cream
Quicky Easy And healthy snack to munch anytime
- 1. 1/2 bowl Onion chopped
- 2. 1/2 bowl chopped tomatoes
- 3. 1/2 bowl chopped cabbage
- 4.4 small buns
- each cut into half breadth wise
- 5. a pinch mango powder
- 6. salt and chilly powder to taste
- 5.1/2 tsp garam masala
- 6. Ol for cooking
- 7. Butter to cook buns