Praline Pecan Crunch
- 1 16oz pkg. quaker Oat Squares cereal (8 cups)
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 250.
Combine cereal & pecans in 13X9” pan, set aside.
Combine corn syrup, sugar & butter in microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on high 1 ½ minutes then stir.
Microwave at high ½-1 ½ more minutes or until boiling.
Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
Pour over cereal mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
Bake 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
Spread on baking sheet to cool.
Break into pieces. Makes 10 cups.
You'll also love
- Mushroom wrapped pancetta skewers 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Cheesecake 4/5 (44 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Beet, Carrots , Potatoes ,... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Healthy Chicken Salad 3.3/5 (100 Votes)
- Refrigerator Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.