Praline Pecan Crunch
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 16oz pkg. quaker Oat Squares cereal (8 cups)
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 250.
Combine cereal & pecans in 13X9” pan, set aside.
Combine corn syrup, sugar & butter in microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on high 1 ½ minutes then stir.
Microwave at high ½-1 ½ more minutes or until boiling.
Stir in vanilla and baking soda.
Pour over cereal mixture. Stir to coat evenly.
Bake 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
Spread on baking sheet to cool.
Break into pieces. Makes 10 cups.
You'll also love
- Pizza Roll-Up 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Holiday Taters 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Jans Zucchini Bread 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Tarts 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese... 4.7/5 (44 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe