Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese Ball
Awesome cheeseball that is sour cream and onion flavored! Super quick recipe that takes 15 minutes to make. Not to miss.
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup
- pecans, chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat with electric mixer. Shape into ball and roll in chopped pecans. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Grilled Mac and Cheese 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (68 Votes)
- Easy Spicy Egg Omelette 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Bagel Pizza 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Buttercream Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Merediths Blue Ribbon Pecans 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Savories- Chicken Roses 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Momma's Quick Specialty 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!