Loaded Cranberry Bacon Cheese Ball
This Loaded Cranberry Bacon Cheese Ball will be a hit at your next party! Sweet, salty, crunchy and creamy this easy appetizer goes well with all sorts of dippers.
- 5 ounce Streaky Bacon Slices
- ½ cup Hazelnuts
- ½ cup Cranberries
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- 7 ounce Cream Cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from happyfoodstube.com
Dice and fry the bacon to your liking.
Meanwhile: Finely chop the hazelnuts and cranberries. Put half of each aside. Place the other half (of hazelnuts and cranberries) in a mixing bowl. Add cheddar cheese, cranberry sauce, cream cheese.
Transfer the bacon onto a few sheets of paper kitchen towel to get rid of the excess oil. Throw half of it in the bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients until everything is well combined.
Wrap this in a sheet of cling film and shape it into a ball. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
Take it out, roll in a mixture of bacon, cranberries and hazelnuts.
Serve with crackers, chips, nachos, celery sticks ...
You'll also love
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- better than sex chicken 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- deviled eggs 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.