Nuts 'N Bolts Party Mix
Our all time favourite snack that I always serve at Christmas.
- 1 pound butter
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2-3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- few dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups unpopped corn (popped)
- 2 bags pretzels (2 shapes)
- 1 lb. nuts (peanuts,almonds,cashews)
- 2 cups Shreddies
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 pkg. mini crackers, I prefer cheese flavour.
- **You can use any sort of snack to suite your fancy.
Put butter and spices into a pan, melt butter and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Put the rest of the ingredients into a large roastpan mix together. Suggestion... add crackers ½ way through baking to prevent them from burning.
Stir in butter mixture until mix is well coated.
Put lid on, and place in oven at low temperature (about 200 deg. ) for 1 hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
Let cool before storing.
Can use ANY snack that you like. Stores well in freezer.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!