Party mix recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Party mix recipes
Nuts 'N Bolts Party Mix
Our all time favourite snack that I always serve at Christmas
- 1 pound butter
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2-3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- few dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 cups unpopped corn (popped)
- 2 bags pretzels (2 shapes)
- 1 lb. nuts (peanuts,almonds,cashews)
- 2 cups Shreddies
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 pkg. mini crackers, I prefer cheese flavour.
- **You can use any sort of snack to suite your fancy.
large pan melt margarine and combine last 5 ingredients
- 4 C corn chexs
- 4 C rice chexs
- 2 C pretzels
- 1 C nuts
- 8 T margarine
- 1 1/2 t season salt
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t celery salt
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder