- 4 C corn chexs
- 4 C rice chexs
- 2 C pretzels
- 1 C nuts
- 8 T margarine
- 1 1/2 t season salt
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t celery salt
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
large pan melt margarine and combine last 5 ingredients.turn off heat and add the first 4 ingredients. stir well mixing all ingredients.
pour mixture on to large cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until not moist any longer. stirring occasionally. remove and serve in large bowl.
You'll also love
- Tuna Melt (Makes 2 10 pt. servings) 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cookie Truffles 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry daiquiri 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Favorite Fudge Recipe (Cocoa... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Almond Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cornflake Cookies 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- rice cereal 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.