Simple, no-bake appetizers for last-minute entertaining
If you've invited people over but need some last-minute snack ideas with minimum fuss, these no-bake recipes are perfect!
© Lemon Tree Dwellling
Mini Reuben bites
These 5-ingredient bites take their inspiration from the famous Reuben sandwich. With corned beef and mustard, and a little sauerkraut to top it all off, they're a yummy and very effective way to stave off hunger pangs!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!