- 1 tub light cream cheese (or full fat if you like it better)
- 1.5-2TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 small tin pizza sauce
- 2Tbsp Parmesan cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup chopped peppers (I like to use red or orange)
- 2TBS (or to your liking) green Onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix together cream cheese and Italian seasoning and smear in the bottom of dish
Sprinkle parm cheese on top
Spread pizza sauce
Sprinkle mozza cheese
Sprinkle onion and pepper
Microwave for 6-8 min.
Serve with chips, crackers, bread or use as a dip for your pizza crust.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!