Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 lb pepperoni, cut up
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients together.
Heat in crock pot until hot and gooey.
Serve on crackers
You'll also love
- Dale's Stew 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken & Cran-Nut Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Quick Crabmeat Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blueberry Cream Cheesecake 4.1/5 (45 Votes)
- Bruschetta and Goat Cheese Crostini 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Red Pepper Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegtable Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!