Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni, green peppers, etc
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cream together first 5 ingredients. Spread on bottom of a 9" or 10" pie plate.
Cover with pizza sauce, pepperoni and green peppers. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Add cheese and bake 5 more minutes. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Pizza Roll-Up 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Grand Bean Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seyami Pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheeze-It Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Momma's Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- "Velveeta "Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe