The easiest cheesecake recipe I've ever used.
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 Bars Cream Cheese
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 TBSP Vanilla
- 4-6 oz. Sour Cream
- 1/4 C. Sugar
- 2TSP Vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
Pour mixture into crust.
Place in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes or until top is firm and slightly golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on counter.
Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla in small bowl with fork until well blended.
Once cake is completely cooled add sour cream mixture to top of cake and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
My husband always swears this is better in the longer it is in the refrigerator. I generally make it a day before to so it can sit a whole day before serving.
When mixing topping...test taste to your own perfection.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.9/5 (46 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Lasagne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Date Squares 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dad's Famous Sloppy Joe's 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!