- 1 Can Salmon
- 2/3 Sleeve of Crackers
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Onion Powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
Add enough milk to make mixture pasty.
Form patties from mixture
Fry until golden brown
You'll also love
- Green apple and prosciutto salsa... 4.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Salmon Leek Lasagna 3.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Mackerel Rillettes with Crispy... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Salmon casserole on fennel puree... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Crackers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dump cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!