Cream Cheese Frosting
Frosting with cream cheese in it.
- 1-room temp cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. milk
- 2-3 cups. powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Add cream cheese to a large bowl. Add 1-tsp.vanilla.
Add 1-tsp milk
Slowly mix with mixer powdered sugar in until desired consistency of frosting.
If you get too thick just add a little milk to loosen it up.
You'll also love
- Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (110 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- PREACHER COOKIES 3.1/5 (192 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Philadelphia Cheese Ball with... 4.8/5 (80 Votes)
- Buttercream Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Creme De'Mint Brownies 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.