- 1 Box Cheeze-It's
- 8-10 Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- 8oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Stick Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place Cheeze-Its in zip lock bag and use rolling pin to crush finely to medium.
Generously dip chicken tenders in sour cream
Roll sour cream covered tenders into crushed Cheeze-Its
Place rolled tenders into large casserole pan
Melt stick of butter and drizzle over rolled tenders in casserole pan
Place casserole pan uncovered in oven and bake 40-45 minutes
Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes and serve
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.