Grand Bean Dip
- 2 C dried pinto beans
- 3 T taco seasoning
- 1 C salsa
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Add beans to pressure cooker and 8 C water. Bring to boil and cook until pressure is reached. Turn off heat and let sit for a few hours.
Add salsa and taco seasoning into Vita-mix. Add drained beans. Blend on high till smooth.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!