Barbecue Lit'l Smokies
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 pkg Hillshire Farms Cocktail Links
- 1 Bottle of BBQ sauce
- any flavor
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine links and sauce in a crockpot. Heat on low for about 2 hours. ENJOY!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!