Hot Dog Chili
Easy one-pot cheesy chili.
- 4-5 hot dogs
- 2 cans (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 1 package (16 oz.) Velveeta
- Hot sauce to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium sauce pot, cook hot dogs. Meanwhile, cut Velveeta into 1 in thick cubes.
Remove hot dogs from pot and drain water. Cut up hot dogs into 1/2 in thick slices.
In medium pot, add Velveeta and chili. Mix until cheese is meted.
Add in hot dogs and stir in hot sauce. Heat throughout.
Ladle into bowls and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!