Sloopy Joes with a kick
- -1 lb ground beef
- -12 ounces Chili Sauce of your choice
- -Sloppy Joe canned mix
- -5 -6 hamburger buns
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
-You need to fry the ground beef and drain the grease.
-Add Chili Sauce and Sloppy Joe mix, then stir.
-Warm buns for 30 seconds and serve
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (466 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (403 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (392 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 4.3/5 (218 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (278 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (242 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (195 Votes)
- Cheesed Up Meat Loaf 3.6/5 (217 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.